Time travel to the past or future


Hi everyone! I will tell you where I would like to travel in time. 

I would like to go back to 2020, exactly when Lenteja, my hamster, came into my life. The reason is that it was the best day of my life, I always wanted to have a small animal companion and finally he came into my life. 

She accompanied me for almost three years, the reason to be able to go back to that day is to see her again and to enjoy a moment with her. She made me very happy and I enjoyed very much having her in my hands or climbing my body. She was always very noisy, energetic and playful, for a hamster she was quite sociable and sweet. 

I would like to stay a few days so I can go back to giving her carrots and her treats that she liked so much. 

In the photo was the first day she was in the house and she was very small, she didn't have her house ready and she didn't know much about hamsters.


 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Food

My Dream Job

My Favorite Piece of Tachnology