My Favorite Food
Hi again! I'm going to tell you about my favorite food: the lentils. the lentils are a type of legumes, wich you can make of many diferent ways. Also there's a lot of varieties and sizes, I like all of them, but I prefer the little and brown ones, with a vegetables soup. You can make them like this, but always you can do it on your own way: Firts of all you can leave them soak all night long, but if you need them and you didn't soak them first there's no problem, they'll be tender. 1- First cut the potatoe, squash and carrot in cubes of the same size. Then cut the onion in tiny squares with the red pepper, but really thin. 2- Put the onion and pepper to fry, also add condiments like salt, "ají de color", until well cooked. 3- Once the lentils and the squash are cooked, separate some squash bits to grind them and add them mashed to the water. Next add all the ingredients, the potatoe, the fry vegetables and the condiments to your linkg. At the end put the rice because it's faster to cook. I like them a lot because mi mom used to do them for me when I was young and they were delicious. Now I can do it myself and I enjoy cooking this recipe. I recomend it so much to health because give us a lot of good nutrients like the iron.
lentils are very tasty <3
ResponderEliminar