My Favorite Piece of Tachnology
Hi to everyone!
My favorite piece of technology is the photographic camera. It's my favorite because I can capture beatiful moments and revive them with just one look. Recently I started using it again since it was broken, but I use it mostly when I go out with my friends or I see a landscape that I really like. I went out with my friends days ago and I used it for the first time in a while, I took really nice pictures.
The photographic camera affects my live positively, because allows me to live again those nice moments and helps me remember such a especial things that I lived, like the people that it's no longer in my life, I can remember them happilly. Also helps me to distract myself when I don't feel really good.
I absolutely recommend have a photographic camera, mine is a analog camera and is really usefull when you want to keep special moments with close people.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario