A Photo and its Story
The photo I uploaded means a lot to me as the pet that accompanied me for two years.
It was a Russian Hamster, that day he had just arrived at home and he was only two months old, his arrival was very important for me because I was going through a very difficult time about my mental health and having a small but very restless and dispersed companion, made my days very happy. The day of the photo I decided her name, which was "Lenteja" and although they are very territorial or a bit aggressive, she adapted very quickly and even let me take her, played in my bed and was with me all the time.
Although I have many photos of many moments, places and people, I decided to choose this specific photo and my pet because it helped me a lot to carry the pandemic in a more enjoyable and fun way, it was a short company, but I am very grateful to have been able to take care of her.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario