A country I would like to visit...


Hi everyone! welcome to my new blog

One of the countries I would like to visit is Italy, because my family lived there for many years and I love the stories they tell me. It is also a country with an interesting history and it is close to other places I would like to visit.

I know a lot of recipes about Italy, I adore Italian food and sweets. I love pizza margarita and freshly made pasta. I also know a lot about its history as a country: its role in the world war, among others. A year ago I learned a bit of Italian, I still have a lot to learn, but I can have some conversations and I understand almost everything.

I would like to live in Italy, it is one of my dreams. I would like to visit museums and go to monuments, visit tourist places and then go from Italy to other countries. In a few years I want to do a master's degree in psychology or maybe an exchange.

 

Comentarios

  1. I'm glad your family lived in Italy and hopefully you can do it too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, Italy is beautiful, also, it's interesting that you know how to understand Italian, I find it great.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh! your family is very lucky to have been able to live there

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow, how interesting that your family has lived in italy!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It is very exciting that you have knowledge about speaking Italian.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh I like the Italian culture, I hope that one day you complete your dream

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It is very beautiful and interesting! I've visited various times since I used to live not so far from there, and I have friends in Italy.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Food

My Dream Job

My Favorite Piece of Tachnology