Changes to my study programme
Hi everyone! Today I will talk about things I would like to change in the career I am studying.
Although I really like studying psychology, I think there are a lot of filler subjects in the curriculum that only add to the academic load and slow us down when it comes to completing the degree, as we can't always take them. I would also change the learning modality, I think we can learn more than just reading. Many times we only read authors and the whole course is about reading, going to class and continuing to talk about what we read.
In terms of infrastructure I think the faculty of social sciences is fine, maybe I would add more places to sit or eat or more study rooms, but overall I like it a lot.
See you in the next blog!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario