My Dream Job


Hello everyone again, today I'm going to talk about my dream job. 

I am studying psychology because in the future I would like to work as a child and youth psychologist. It is my dream in the future to be able to provide accessible therapy for all types of patients and thus contribute to mental health not being a privilege. I would also like to specialise in eating disorders and autism spectrum disorder. 

In the future I see myself with a private practice, in which I can price each session according to the type of patient and according to their needs. My aim is not to profit from people's mental health, but to help society and to be a great contribution to psychology.

In a few years I would also like to study a master's degree and a doctorate in clinical psychology in order to be more qualified to give therapy.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Food

My Favorite Piece of Tachnology