Hello everyone again, today I will talk about my experience learning English at university. 

Last year I studied English in both semesters, the truth is that in online format you couldn't participate much or verbally practice the language, but it wasn't a bad experience either. We also use blogs, the truth is that I really like this dynamic to interact with my classmates and get to know them a bit more, I find it a fun application. 

As for my performance, I think I still have a lot of practice to do, it is very difficult for me to speak fluently and I am very embarrassed to do so. I don't feel comfortable speaking English, but when I read it or listen to it I understand it without problems, what I find difficult is talking to another person. Also outside of class I hardly use it, sometimes to watch films or memes, when listening to songs, but beyond that I don't use English.  

I also leave a photo in English class

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Food

My Dream Job

My Favorite Piece of Tachnology